View Information About Scheduled Views
The page has information about viewing information about the scheduled views configured for your organization.
You must have a role that grants you the View Scheduled Views role capability in order to view information about scheduled views.
- Go to Manage Data > Logs > Scheduled Views.
- Status. Indicates whether the scheduled view is currently Completed, Failed, Not Started, Filling, or Paused.
- Name. The name assigned to the scheduled view.
- Storage Consumed. The total volume of uncompressed data ingested across the duration of the retention period.
- Retention Period. The number of days configured as the retention period.
- Data Forwarding. If the scheduled view is configured to forward data to an S3 bucket, this column contains the name of the data forwarding destination.
- To view details of a scheduled view configuration, click the row that contains the view.
- A pane pops up on the right side of the page with the following information:
- Scheduled View Name
- Query. The query that returns that data to be written to the scheduled view
- Search Mode.
- Progress. Indicates how up-to-date the scheduled view is.
- Retention Period. The period of time data in the scheduled view is retained.
- Start Date. The date that data was first added to the scheduled view.
- Lag Time. If the scheduled view is not up-to-date, Lag Time contains the actual lag time. For more information, see Scheduled View Lag Time
- Query. The query that returns that data to be written to the scheduled view.
- Data Forwarding. If the scheduled view is configured to forward data to an S3 bucket, the name of the data forwarding destination.
- Created by and Modified by. The user that created the view, and the user that most recently modified the view.