You have two options for setup and configuration:
- Use a Terraform Script.
- Manually configure collection and install apps for tool integration, create field extraction rules (FERs) for each supported tool, and install the SDO app.
Each set up and configuration method includes a list of prerequisites.
- API Keys/Creds for Jira, GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins, Bitbucket, CircleCI, Opsgenie with Webhook creation capabilities.
- Access to Jenkins (Manage Plugins permissions)
- Make sure you have access to the Sumo Logic console and as a user that is associated with a Sumo Logic role that has the following permissions:
- Manage field extraction rules
- View Fields
- View field extraction rules
- Manage Collectors
- View Collectors
- Manage Fields
- Manage connections
- Manage Content
- Create a Sumo Logic API key and ID for the above user.