If your Source encounters ThirdPartyConfig errors, you can restart it from either the Sumo Logic UI or Sumo Logic API.
To restart your source in the Sumo Logic platform, follow the steps below:
- Open the Collection page, and go to Manage Data > Collection > Collection.
- Select the source and click the information icon on the right side of the row.
- The API usage information popup is displayed. Click the Restart Source button on the bottom left.
- Click Confirm to send the restart request.
- The bottom left of the platform will provide a notification informing you the request was successful.
To restart your source using the Sumo Management API, follow the instructions below:
- Example endpoint:
Sumo Logic endpoints like
api.sumologic.com are different in deployments outside
us1. For example, an API endpoint in Europe would begin
api.eu.sumologic.com. A service endpoint in
us2 (Western U.S.) would begin
service.us2.sumologic.com. For more information, see Sumo Logic Endpoints.