Minor Changes and Enhancements
- [New] An API endpoint has been added which enables user to delete multiple entries in a match list in one operation:
- [Updated] When inventory data for hosts includes both private and public IP addresses, that data will be attached to both Entities. Previously it was only attached to one of the IP address Entities.
- [Updated] Previously we announced that the severity attribute for Insights in the Audit Logs would be switching from numbers (1-4) to text (LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH, etc). Instead, we have retained the existing numerical attribute and added a new attribute
severityNamecontaining the human-readable text.
- In some Audit Log messages related to Insight comments, the
insight_readable_idwas not set correctly.
- In some cases, manually adding or removing tags in an Insight was not being recorded in the Audit Logs properly.
- For some customers, the bar chart on the Records list page was not rendering properly.
- Time/date stamps were not being displayed consistently across the UI.
- Some pages were returning intermittent 404 or internal errors.